Saturday, May 25, 2019

A poetic day


Some days fly by just like that without you even taking notice what's going on. And then there are some days, that are just like poems; everything looks fuzzy and glossy and bright, everything smells nice; there is nice soft music playing in the background; there is a rhythm in your body; you feel like floating. That day was one of those rare days... poetic.

6 March 2019

the dog that could not take its eyes off its reflection as it climbed up the stairs...

the toddler running towards its Mom fearing that it will be left behind, and the  Mom and the Aunt waiting for it with a knowing smile...

the sweet warmth received from two strangers that are more familiar than acquaintances... 

the happiness in two pairs of shining eyes on meeting after long time...

the simmering city lights in the lake water...

the ecstacy of a flock of geese flying over head before quickly landing in water...

the ride in a fun car with the mood of a disco...

the box of chocolates that my day gifted me with these beautiful memories as I huddled up in my blanket at night....

smiling to myself... and thinking, "I had a poetic day today... When will I have one again?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment