Monday, February 2, 2015

Come, sit on me! ... I dare you! x-)




Last week's snowstorm was my first experience with snowstorm ... I managed to go out of my apartment in the evening. As I returned, I decided to take a walk around my block just to experience how does it feel to be in the middle of a snowstorm. I crossed the workers shoveling the snow off the road and railway track, tractors spitting snow onto heaps, people rushing through the slippery snow, a group of students playing in the snow at the Krentzman Quadrangle... I was excited to see, touch and feel the shiny, white, puffy and light snow, gathered into heaps on the grounds and beside the roads.... They were pervasive, they got deposited anywhere they wanted to ... Look at the chairs on the streets! Until autumn, they were meant for sitting... Now they are full of white snow-cushions... cunningly inviting you to sit on them... They looked so funny... What if I just went and sat there ! :P They, indeed, were putting a dare on the passers-by and must be having a good time :)

3 comments:

  1. You should have dared to sit...;) to simply experience the effects of inviting...:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ... I should have :) never mind .. winter is still on, with another snow storm hit just yesterday :) I will do that :)

      Delete
    2. Should add the photo of your after you dared to sit...;)

      Delete